Monday, March 5, 2007

LA: 3 days

I'm about ready to head out to California. I'm very very tired of the cold weather of Ohio, and I'm ready for sun. My legs are ready to be exposed to fresh air, and my feet want to feel sand. My body has never ached for the warm weather like it is right now.

I've bought some clothes for the trip. I know, I know. No one wants to read about the clothing I've bought. Anyway, I got a light blue dress shirt to wear with my "interview outfit." I also have gotten two new pairs of fun shoes, which I might just wear out today to start breaking them in. I really should pack everything up, but I'm afraid to take anything out of my suitcase that I packed at school because of the amount of dog hair that somehow ends up all over everything I bring into the house. Weeks after I visit home for a weekend, I'll find white wiry hairs in my things.

Tomorrow I turn 21. I thought I'd share that. Also my parents got me an iPod for my birthday, so I will have something to listen to while I'm away (mine broke.)

No comments: